Our research is focused on the following areas:
- Patient safety and quality improvement
- Communication in healthcare
- Organization and delivery of healthcare
- Healthcare policy
- Epidemiology of chronic diseases
- Pharmacoepidemiology and medication safety
- Comparative effectiveness research
Epstein MM, et al. Statin use and risk of multiple myeloma: An analysis from the cancer research network. Int J Cancer. 2017 Aug 1;141(3):480-487.
Kapoor A, et al. Show Back: Developing and testing of a simulation-based assessment method for identifying problems in self-management of medications in older adults. J Patient Saf. 2017 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print]
Mazor KM, et al. Stakeholders' views on data sharing in multicenter studies. J Comp Eff Res. 2017 Sep;6(6):537-547.
Tisminetzky M, et al. Research priorities to advance the health and health care of older adults with multiple chronic conditions. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017 Jul;65(7):1549-1553.