Medicine Grand Rounds
All Medicine Grand Rounds take place at noon in the Jacob F. Hiatt Auditorium (S1-608) in the Medical School building, University Campus.
Upcoming Grand Round Events
Thursday, October 18, 2018
"Surveillance System and Data Linkage as Tools for Public Health Research"
Wei Yang, PhD, MD, Professor and Lead, Division of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Environmental Health, School of Community Health Services, Executive Director, Nevada Center for Surveys, Evaluation and Statistics, University of Nevada
Thursday, October 25, 2018
"To Screen or Not to Screen, That Is The Question"
Celestia Higano, MD, FACP, Professor of Medicine & Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Instructions for live web cast
- Go to Live Lecture: http://onlinetraining.umassmed.edu/medgrandrounds/
- Enter as GUEST using your full name (e.g., "Tom Brady")
- Allow any downloads that are required to install (In many cases you will not be asked to install additional software)
- You should now see the presenter's power point file and hear the audio from the lecture.
Need Help? email@example.com
Grand Round Video Archive
2018 - Past Events
- October 11, 2018 - "Moving Hearts: Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Mobile Health", Michael V. McConnell, MD
- October 4, 2018 - "Severe Asthma: New Understandings and Approaches", Elliot Israel, MD
- September 27, 2018 - "Systemic Sclerosis – Update 2018", Richard M. Silver, MD
- September 6, 2018 - "Leukemia Stem Cells: The Root Of The Problem”, Jonathan Gerber, MD