Genius Cafe Workshop Series
Genius Cafe Workshop Series provided by Information Technology at UMass Medical School to bring together UMass Medical School community to discuss relevant topics and issues in Episerver, Siteimprove, Salesforce and Pardot.
The workshops tackle topics that span the site owners, community communicators, marketing specialists and social media managers.
Genius Cafe Series 2 - Workshop 1: Social Media
Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm | AS5.2072
Would you like to know why social media is important for your website? And, how do you implement it within Episerver CMS? Register for our upcoming workshop by submitting your request to attend!
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Why social media is important for your website?
- Supported social media accounts
- Adding social media accounts to your website
Upcoming Workshop Topics
- Content Editing
- SEO for Websites/Google Analytics
- Website Governance with Siteimprove
- Hero Sliders
- Episerver Forms
- Faculty listing pages
- Improving your website structure for better user experience
- Social Media
- Navigation – best practices and mega menu
- What should you know about blogging
- Introduction to customer engagement