Non-UMMS Employee Account Requests:
To request a non-employee account, please complete this request form form and submit it via email to the Human Resources Data Group (HR-DataGroup@umassmed.edu).
The HR Department will then enter the non-employee information into the PeopleSoft HR system. The account requestor will receive an email from the HR Department notifying them that the PeopleSoft record has been created.
The Information Technology Department (IT) will automatically receive this information via a data feed and will create network and email accounts. Once an account has been provisioned, an email will be sent to the account requestor. This email will contain the non-employee's account details and logon instructions.
The process from account request submittal to account creation will take no more than 8 business days.
Account Requestor Obligations:
- Accounts must be requested by an active UMMS user. The account requestor is responsible for recertifying access annually and notifying the HR department when this individual no longer requires access.
- Network and email accounts will be provided for all new requests. A UMMS email address may only be used to conduct Medical School business.
- A SSN is required for all account requests.
- Per HR policy, accounts will expire once every six months and will require recertification to be extended for an additional six months.
- Approx. 4 and then again at 2 weeks PRIOR to the account termination date, an email will be sent from the HR Department to the account requestor. This email will include instructions to extend the account if necessary.
- Accounts can be extended by completing the HR Account Extension form.