To request MiCARD and TriNetX user accounts:
Complete and submit the Data Account Request Form online.
To request detailed clinical data for your research project you must fullfill the following requirements.:
- Complete the IRB Human Subject Education Training Program. UMMS is a member of the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative at the University of Miami CITI Program. This training will take approximate 4-6 hours, which may be completed continuously or intermittently.
- Access the URL www.citiprogram.org. Under Create an Account click Register.
- In the field beneath Select Your Organization, type University of Massachusetts Worcester then click Continue to Step 2 to complete the registration.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials.
- Log in at www.citiprogram.org and choose the course GROUP 1.BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH INVESTIGATORS AND KEY PERSONNEL.
- You must pass a test after each module to receive your CITI Record of Completion.