To request MiCARD and TriNetX user accounts:
Complete and submit the Data Account Request Form online.
To request detailed clinical data for your research project you must fullfill the following requirements.:
- Complete the IRB Human Subject Education Training Program. UMMS is a member of the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative at the University of Miami CITI Program. This training will take approximate 4-6 hours, which may be completed continuously or intermittently.
The Principal Investigator (PI) will need to complete the Clinical Data Request Form. Please note only the PI can complete this request and agree to the terms and conditions.
You will need IRB approval and docket number from the Institutional Review Board if you are requesting PHI or PII. For more information visit the UMMS IRB.
The requested data will be delivered to the PI only once the request is processed.
- Access the URL www.citiprogram.org. Under Create an Account click Register.
- In the field beneath Select Your Organization, type University of Massachusetts Worcester then click Continue to Step 2 to complete the registration.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials.
- Log in at www.citiprogram.org and choose the course GROUP 1.BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH INVESTIGATORS AND KEY PERSONNEL.
- You must pass a test after each module to receive your CITI Record of Completion.