Networking and Funding Opportunity
Dueling for Dollars
Advancing Your Research with Private Sector Partners
A Symposium, Panel, and Networking Event
Registration opens at 1 pm
Networking reception at 4 pm
NIH Funding is going down. Competition for grants is getting even tougher. Where else can you find funding to advance your research? Partnering with the private sector could be a great avenue for you, but where do you start?
- Come learn at our informative and fun "Dueling for Dollars" event sponsored by the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio)
- Learn about the incredible private sector life sciences ecosystem in Massachusetts and the partnering resources available to you - on campus and off
- Participate in a panel discussion / Q&A with leading industry representatives (Pharma, VC, Entrepreneurs, Foundations)
- Watch a fun "Pitch" event where some star UMMS researchers will present their projects to the panel and then you get to vote on the best matches
- Mingle at a networking cocktail reception with lots of potential partners
The event will take place on May 30th at 1:30 pm - 4 pm.
Faculty Conference Room (Medical School lobby)
Space is limited, please pre-register below for the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Add this event to your calendar
iCalendar • Google Calendar • Outlook • Outlook Online • Yahoo! Calendar