TOC: Set Up for Success
1. Your Facility Access - ID badges will be issued as part of first day site orientation and give access to the building and specific floors in you should have access to.
2. Parking Tags and Location - There is limited on-site parking. Consult with your supervisor. If you are approved for a parking space, your badge will allow access to the garage on site.
3. Parking Fees - If you do not have parking, you may either take public transportation and a free shuttle to our building OR you may park at the N. Quincy T station, at a cost of $5 per day and take the free shuttle, or walk (about .25 mile).
4. Network ID and System Access - Prior to your first day, access will be set up through Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EHS) IT Systems/helpdesk. Your access to different systems and shared drives will depend on what your manager requests for you.
5. Room Reservation - You may sign up for conference rooms on the 6th floor through your calendar. On your first day, you will receive a list of rooms and capacity.
6. Onsite ATMS - Not available on site, there is one across the street at the Dunkin' Donuts.
7. Fitness Centers - An on-site fitness center is available to all employees. Sign up is through your site orientation.
8. Your Onboarding Support Team - Non-Emergency Issues – your supervisor, Joan Wall or your department administrative assistant. Building Systems - department administrative assistant to create a work order. Environmental Safety – Security Desk 1-617-774-2732.