Description: Hosted by UMMS HR, Lynda.com is a resource available to employees and managers who use assessments, practice environments and playlists to facilitate trainings. To learn more about how we can help facilitate the training platform for you and your team, call 508-856-5728 or email LandD@umassmed.edu.
Lynda.com offers classes in the following categories online:
- 3D + Animation: Classes include, but are not limited to: Character Animation, Game Design and Product Design.
- Audio + Music: Classes include, but are not limited to: Music Composition, Virtual Instruments, Mixing, Mastering, Music Editing, Audio Engineering and Audio Effects.
- Business: Some classes offered include: Presentations, Management, Career Development, Leadership, Productivity and others.
- CAD: Classes include, but are not limited to: Architecture, 2D Drawing, Modeling, 3D Printing, Civil Engineering and others.
- Design: Some classes offered include: Page Layout, Typography, Logo Design, and Print Production.
- Developer: Classes include, but are not limited to the following: Web Development, Databases, Cloud Computing, Development Tools and others.
- Education + ELearning: Class offerings include: Teacher Tools, Teacher Professional Development, Instructional Design, Classroom Management and others.
- IT: Lynda.com offers the following classes: Enterprise Content Management, IT Help Desk, Virtualization, Operating Systems and others.
- Marketing: Class offerings include, but are not limited to: Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Business Skills and others.
- Photography: Some classes offered include: Photo Management, Photography Foundations, Night and Low Light, Sharing Photos, Retouching and others.
- Video: Classes offered include, but are not limited to: Filmmaking, Visual Effects, Video Editing and Motion Graphics.
- Web: Class offerings include: Web Design, Web Development, User Experience, Mobile Web and others.
Audience: All Employees
Venue: (Licenses available through the HR Learning & Development Department)
Timeline: Self-paced and Ongoing
Contact Information: Contact Jennifer.Shimer@umassmed.edu for more information.