Summer 2019 Registration Period: 3/18/2019-4/8/2019
Final Date for add/drop: 6/13/2019
Important Notes for Registration
- Read registration instructions before registering.
- Look up class numbers for the courses you are taking in the Course Catalog. Please note: course numbers (example: BBS 601) are not the same as class numbers (example: 1257). Class numbers are unique identifiers that change every semester.
- Disable pop-up blocker in your browser preferences.
Summer 2019 Course Catalog
Summer 2019 Research Course Registration Responsibility (Group Registration/Self-Registration)
Course Requirements by Program
If you are still unsure of what to register for after reviewing documents, please speak with your Program Director.
- Basic & Biomedical Sciences Course Requirements (pdf)
- Clinical and Population Health Research Course Requirements (pdf)
- MD/PhD Course Requirements (pdf)
- Millennium PhD Course Requirements (pdf)
- MS in Clinical Investigation - please speak with your program director
- PGSP Course requirements (BBS Track) (pdf)
PeopleSoft FAQ's including:
- How to login to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions?
- How to change/set password hint in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions?
- How to reset password in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions?
- How to enroll for a class?
- How to drop a class?