Available Postdoctoral Associate Positions at UMMS
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMS recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
We believe that we are THE place to work in health sciences, education, research and public service in Central Massachusetts.
- We are one of the fastest-growing medical schools in the country; one of 28 freestanding university-based academic health science campuses nationwide.
- Our Schools of Biomedical Sciences, Medicine, and Nursing train basic and clinical scientists, doctors, nurses, and other medical care practitioners.
- We’ve built a reputation as a world-class research, teaching and service delivery institution.
- We rank among the nation’s top 10 percent of medical schools in primary care education.
- Our funding sources are wide-ranging; they include federal, state and private sources.
- We have a public policy consulting division that provides services to state and local government agencies that address the needs of the state’s underserved.
- Our clinical partner, UMass Memorial Health Care, is the largest health care system in Central and Western Massachusetts.
- We have 6,200 employees and are still growing.
Navigate through our website to get a sense of the work we do. Then think about becoming part of this exciting, growing institution.