Welcome to Fitchburg Family Medicine!
Our program continues its tradition of providing superior Family Medicine residency training in the North Worcester County area as it has for over 30 years. We're delighted you're considering our program!
Here are a few highlights about our innovative program:
- UMass is ranked as one of the top 5 academic centers for Primary Care training.
- Our residency is community-based and community-engaged.
- We recognize the importance of family and
quality of life for our residents.
- We are dually accredited by the ACGME and
by the AOA.
- Our brand new clinical facility opened on July 1, 2014 offering a state-of-the-art design for team-based care and resident instruction.
- Integrated Behavioral Health improves patient
care and resident education.
- We lead the nation in providing opiod dependence training to residents.
Interested in a medical student rotation with us? Contact Michael.Smith@umassmemorial.org
for more information.
I welcome your application to our program. Please take advantage of the information
our website offers and feel free to contact me anytime for more information.
Beth Mazyck, MD
|Join Our Mailing List|
NEWS FROM UMASS FITCHBURG...
Obesity Medicine Board Certification! Our Program Dierctor, Beth Mazyck, MD, is glad to announce that she was successful in passing the American Board of Obesity Medicine exam, and is now double boarded in both Family Medicine and Obesity Medicine!
Dr. Mazyck, along with our Sports Medicine faculty member Jill Tirabassi, MD and Psychologist Amber Hewitt, PsyD are looking forward to being joined by a HealthAlliance Hospital dietician for their first 8-10 week class to assist patients with weight loss and healthier living.
UMass Ranked Top Ten Percent Nationally, Number One in New England for Primary Care: Check out the new 2017 rankings from US News and World Report'!