Welcome to Fitchburg Family Medicine!
Our program continues its tradition of providing superior Family Medicine residency training in the North Worcester County area as it has for over 30 years. We're delighted you're considering our program!
Here are a few highlights about our innovative program:
- UMass is ranked as one of the top 5 academic centers for Primary Care training.
- Our residency is community-based and community-engaged.
- We recognize the importance of family and
quality of life for our residents.
- We are dually accredited by the ACGME and
by the AOA.
- Our brand new clinical facility opened on July 1, 2014 offering a state-of-the-art design for team-based care and resident instruction.
- Integrated Behavioral Health improves patient
care and resident education.
- We lead the nation in providing opiod dependence training to residents.
Interested in a student rotation with us?
Contact Michael.Smith@umassmemorial.org for more info.
I welcome your application to our program. Please take advantage of the information
our website offers and feel free to contact me anytime for more information.
Beth Mazyck, MD
|Join Our Mailing List|
NEWS FROM UMASS FITCHBURG
Welcome to our incoming interns, the Class of 2022!
We look forward to meeting many medical students at the 2019 AAFP National Conference in July. Here is a pic from last year!
UMass Ranked Top Ten Percent Nationally, Number One in New England for Primary Care: Check out the new 2019 rankings from US News and World Report!
Obesity Medicine Board Certification: Our Program Director, Beth Mazyck, MD, recently passed the American Board of Obesity Medicine exam, and is now double boarded in both Family Medicine and Obesity Medicine!