- Kidsteps II: Promoting School Readiness Through Social-emotional Skill Building in Preschool (US Dept of Education) – Carole Upshur, EdD
- Parent Outreach in Preschool Programs (UMMS Healey Grant) – Melodie Wenz Gross, PhD and Carole Upshur, EdD
- Possible Significance of Cholinergic Influence in ADHD (NIDA) – Joe DiFranza, MD
- P Patalay, D Gondek, B Moltrecht, L Giese, Carol Curtin, M Stankovic and N Savka. Mental Health Provision in Schools: Approaches and Interventions in 10 European Countries. Glob Ment Health 2017 May;4:e10.
- Carole Upshur, M Heyman and Melodie Wenz Gross. Efficacy Trial of the Second Step Early Learning (SSEL) Curriculum: Preliminary Outcomes. J Applied Developmental Psychology 2017;50:15-25.
- M Heyman, A Poukakos, Carole Upshur and Melodie Wenz Gross. Discrepancies in Parent and Teacher Ratings of Low Income Preschooler’s Social Skills. Early Child Development and Care 2016 – epub ahead of print.
- Jennifer Fishbein and Judy Savageau: “Enrichment of Health Education Curriculum for Teenagers in Correctional Facilities” (poster; Family Medicine Education Consortium conference)
- Y Yoo, Carole Upshur, Melodie Wenz Gross and Miriam Heyman: “Longitudinal Study of School Readiness through Promoting Executive Functioning and Social Emotional Skills in Preschool” (Biannual Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development)
- M Heyman, Anthouia Poulakos, Carole Upshur and Melodie Wenz Gross:
“Discrepancies in Parent and Teacher Ratings of Low-Income Preschooler’s Social Skills” (Biannual Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development)
- Kathryn Czepiel
Teen Health: Advocacy through Social Media
Advisor: Heather-Lyn Haley, PhD
- Jessica Plager, Cassidy Mellin, and Brittany Novak
Expanding Adolescent Sexual Health Education: A Pilot Study
Advisor: Cynthia Jeremiah, MD
- Jeffrey Sumner
Addressing In-Home Environmental Triggers of Asthma at Head Start Sites Through Educational Intervention
Advisor: Leanne Winchester, RN, MS
- Jennifer Fishbein
Enrichment of Health Education Curriculum for Teenagers in Correctional Facilities
Advisor: Judy Savageau, MPH
Research Forum Topics