Public Insurance & Policy
Public Insurance & Policy
- Opioid Overdoses Among High Risk MassHealth Members: An Exploratory Analysis (MassHealth funded) – Judy Savageau, MPH
- P Lavitas, M Tesell, Tasmina Hydery, Bonnie Greenwood, M Price, Kim Lenz and Paul Jeffrey. Overview of Comprehensive Hepatitis C Virus Medication Management in a State Medicaid Program. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2016;22(10):1161-1166.
- Suzanne Cashman. Accountable Care Organizations: Embracing a New Population Health? (Editorial) Medical Care 2016;54(11):967-969.
- Rachel Gershon, Warren Ferguson and Lisa Morris. Including Language Access into Medicaid ACO Design. J Law Med Ethnics 2016;44:492-502.
- Judy Savageau, David Keller, Georgia Willis, Kathy Muhr, et al. Behavioral Health Screening Among Massachusetts Children Receiving Medicaid. Journal of Pediatrics 2016;178:261-267.
- S Tran, P Lavitas, K Stevens, Bonnie Greenwood, K Clements, CJ Alper, Kim Lenz, M Price, Tasmina Hydery, JL Arnold, M Takeshita, R Bacon, JP Peristere and Paul Jeffrey. The Effect of a Federal Controlled Substance Act Schedule Change on Hydrocodone Combination Products Claims in a Medicaid Population. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2017 May;23(5):532-539.
- Tasmina Hydery, MK Price, Bonnie Greenwood, M Takeshita, PS Kunte, RP Mauro, Kimberly Lenz, Paul Jeffrey. Evaluation of Progesterone Utilization and Birth Outcomes in a State Medicaid Plan. Pharmacotherapy 2017;37(10):1328-1334.
- Michael Chin: “The Value Proposition of State Health Information Exchanges” (New England Chapter of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society)
- Michael Chin: “The Mass Hiway: An Introduction and Overview to the Commonwealth’s Statewide Health Information Exchange” (30th Annual Conference of the Massachusetts Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Carolyn Langer: “Massachusetts Case Study: Address Medicaid Sustainability, Reform and Alignment – MassHealth Delivery Systems Restructuring” (13th Annual Government Health Care Congress)
- Carolyn Langer: “Designing Alternative Payment Models to Support Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs” (Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs annual meeting)
- Debi Lang et al: “Facilitating Access to Health Coverage and Care by Advancing Consumer Self-Sufficiency” (poster; American Public Health Association annual meeting)
- Lindsey Hildebrand (with Judy Savageau)
Medical Student Knowledge of Health Care Policy and Reimbursement
Research Forum Topics
- and Lindsey Hildebrand, MS-IV “Heath Policy in a UMass Undergraduate Medical Curriculum”
- December 16, 2016:
Deborah Gurewich, PhD (Center for Health Policy and Research), Robert Seifert, MPA (Center for Health Law and Economics, and Jack Gettens, PhD (Center for Health Policy and Research) – “The ACA in Massachusetts and Implications for Repeal Post Election”