- From the First Tooth (Dentaquest) – Hugh Silk, MD, MPH
- Smiles for Life (Dentaquest) – Hugh Silk, MD, MPH
- Systematic Review of Oral Health Interventions Aimed to Reduce Health Disparities in Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (AADMD and CDC ) – Alexandra Bonardi, PhD
- Center for Evaluating Integration of Oral Health into Primary Care Training (Harvard Medical School / HRSA) – Hugh Silk, MD, MPH
- Steve Martin et al. Oral Health and Medicine Integration: Overcoming Historical Artifact to Relieve Suffering. AJPH 2017;107(S1):S30-31.
- Hugh Silk. The Expanding Dental Workforce – The Impact of Non-dental Providers. Dental Clinics of North America, 2018. http://www.dental.theclinics.com/article/S0011-8532(17)30134-9.pdf.
- Hugh Silk et al. Curriculum Influence on Interdisciplinary Oral Health Education and Practice. J Public Health Dentistry (2017) at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jphd.12215/full.
- Hugh Silk, E Sachs Leicher, V Alvarado, E Cote and S Cote. A Multi-State Initiative to Implement Pediatric Oral Health in Primary Care Practice and Clinical Education. J Public Health Dent 2017 June – epub ahead of print.
- Hugh Silk and Amy Kwok. Addressing Adolescent Oral Health: A Review. Pediatrics in Review 2017;38(2):61-68.
- Hugh Silk: “Oral Health During Pregnancy” (Massachusetts Dental Hygiene Association Annual Meeting)
- Hugh Silk: “Caring for the Perinatal Patient in the Dental Setting” (Yankee Dental Congress)
- Hugh Silk: “A Practical Approach to Oral Health Issues Across the Lifespan” (Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians Annual Symposium)
- Hugh Silk: “Engaging Health education Programs in Oral Health” (Oral Health for All 2020 Conference)
Research Forum Topics