- M Shraim, M Cifuentes, JL Willetts, HR Marucci-Wellman and Glenn Pransky. Regional Socioeconomic Disparities in Outcomes for Workers with Low Back Pain in the United States. Am J Ind Med 2017;60(5):472-483.
- B Gaines, E Besen and Glenn Pransky. The Influence of Geographic Variation in Socio-Cultural Factors on Length of Work Disability. Disabil Health J 2017;19(2):308-319.
- D Beales, S Kyaw-Myint, A Smith. P O’Sullivan, Glenn Pransky et al. Work Productivity Loss in Young Workers is Substantial and is Associated with Spinal Pain and Mental Ill-health Conditions. J Occup Environ Med 2017;59(3):237-245.
- Glenn Pransky, JB Fassier, E Besen et al. Sustaining Work Participation Across the Life Course. J Occur Rehabil 2016;26(4):465-479.
- K Ekberg, Glenn Pranksy, E Besen et al. New Business Structures Creating Organizational Opportunities and Challenges for Work Disability Prevention. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(4):480-489.
- A Jetha, Glenn Pransky, J Fish and LJ Hettinger. Return-to-Work Within a Complex and Dynamic Organizational Work Disability System. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(3):276-285.
- VL Kristman, Bill Shaw, P Reguly, K Williams-Whitt, S Soklaridis and P Loisel. Supervisor and Organizational Factors Associated with Supervisor Support of Job Accommodations for Low Back Injured Workers. J Occup Rehabil 2017; 27(1):115-127.
- SM Ketelaar, FG Schaafsma, MF Geldof, RA Kraaijeveld, CR Boot, Bill Shaw, U Bultmann and JR Anema. Implementation of the Participatory Approach for Supervisors to Increase Self-Efficacy in Addressing Risk of Sick Leave of Employees: Results of a Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial. J Occup Rehabil 2017 June;29(2):247-257.
- C McGuire, VL Kristman, Bill Shaw, P Loisel, P Reguly, K Williams-Whitt and S Soklaridis. Supervisors’ Perceptions of Organizational Policies are Associated with Their Likelihood to Accommodate Back-Injured Workers. Disabil Rehabil 2017;39(4):346-353.
- CJ Main, MK Nicholas, Bill Shaw, LE Tetrick, MG Ehrhart and Glenn Pransky. Implementation Science and Employer Disability Practices: Embedding Implementation Factor in Research Design. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(4):448-464.
- CJ Main, Bill Shaw, Hopkinton Conference Working Group on Workplace Disability Prevention. Employer Policies and Practices to Manage and Prevent Disability: Conclusion to the Special Issue. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(4):490-498.
- Bill Shaw, CJ Main, Glenn Pransky et al. Employer Policies and Practices to Manage and Prevent Disability: Forward to the Special Issue. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(4):394-398.
- VL Kristman, Bill Shaw, CR Boot, GL Delclos et al. Researching Complex and Multi-Level Workplace Factors Affecting Disability and Prolonged Sickness Absence. J Occup Rehabil 2016;26(4):399-416.
- SM Ketelaar, FG Schaafsma, MF Geldor, CR Boot, RA Kraaijeveld, Bill Shaw et al. Employees’ Perceptions of Social Norms as a Result of Implementing the Participatory Approach at Supervisor Level: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial. J Occup Rehabil 2016 Aug – epub ahead of print.
- M Asgarzadeh, Santosh Verma, RA Mekary et al. The Role of Intersection and Street Design on Severity of Bicycle-Motor Vehicle Crashes. Inj Prev 2017;23(3):179-185.
- Maria Michas: “Medical Marijuana” (American Occupational Health Conference)
- Yevgeniya Malinkovich Harrington
Burnout Assessment and Prevention at the YWCA Central MA: Promoting Wellness and Preventing Burnout with the Help of UMass Medical Students
Advisor: Alan Chuman, MPH
Research Forum Topics