HIV & Hepatitis C
HIV & Hep C
- Dissemination and Implementation of Evidenced-based Treatments for Substance Abuse Disorders and HIV for Justice-involved Populations (NIDA – conference grant) – Warren Ferguson, MD
- Phil Bolduc. HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. American Academy of HIV Medicine HIV Specialist Magazine. https://aahivm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/HIV-by-the-Numbers-FINAL.pdf.
- Phil Bolduc et al. HIV and HCV Co-Infection: An AETC National Curriculum. https://aidsetc.org/hiv/hcv.
- P Lavitas, M Tesell, Tasmina Hydery, Bonnie Greenwood, M Price, Kim Lenz and Paul Jeffrey. Overview of Comprehensive Hepatitis C Virus Medication Management in a State Medicaid Program. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2016;22(10):1161-1166.
- Phil Bolduc: “Ending HIV: Family Physicians on the front Line of Prevention” (AAFP FMX Meeting)
- Phil Bolduc: “Strengthening HIC and HCV Programs in Community Health Centers” (New England AETC Annual HIV Primary Care Conference)
- Phil Bolduc: “Reflections on 35 Years of HIV Care: The Role of the Family Physician Then, Now and In the Future” (Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Spring Conference)
- Phil Bolduc: “Confronting a Hidden Epidemic: An Innovative Method for Teaching Hepatitis B” (Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Spring Conference)
Research Forum Topics
- January 20, 2017:
Karen Clements, ScD, MPH (Center for Health Policy and Research) – “Multi-State Evaluation of Uptake of New Hepatitis C Virus Regimens”
- December 15, 2017:
Karen Clements, ScD, MPH and Sai Cherala, MD, MPH (Center for Health Policy and Research) – “Evaluation of Service Models to Enhance HCV Screening and Treatment in Primary Care Settings for Young Injecting Drug Users (IDUs)”