Emerging Professionals Summer Internship Program for College Students
How To Apply:
- Go directly to the job you are interested in by clicking one of the links listed below.
- Review the descriptions and follow the prompts to fill out our online internship applications. This is the same as the HR employment application portal, but don’t worry your internship application will be directed to us.
- IMPORTANT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT AN ESSAY: Complete the online application and include a short essay either in the "resume" field (the resume and essay should be uploaded as one document) or uploaded as a cover letter on your profile. Please choose from ONE of the essay topics below (Please include within your essay, examples from personal experience, observation, research, and or scholarship. The essay should be succinct and be your original work. It should also reflect an excellent command of English grammar, style and syntax. Maximum length 200 words.):
- Explain how diversity has played a role in your career and how it has contributed to the professional you are today
- Based on your background and personal experiences, describe a situation where you fostered diversity
- Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity of UMass Medical School or an encounter that demonstrated the important of diversity to you
- Please discuss how your record of achievements has been enhanced by exposure to diverse people, places and experiences or publications
The following positions are available for 2018:
- Video/Multimedia Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3021/
- Website/Graphics/Marketing Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3020/
- Business Development Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3017/
- Educational Affairs Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3019/
- Environmental Health and Safety Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3016/
- Environmental Health and Safety/ Sustainability Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3015/
- Diversity and Inclusion Program Assistant Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3014/
- Human Resources Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3013/
- IT Engineering Community Engagement Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3012/
- IT Engineering Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3011/
- Office of Advancement/Development Intern: https://www.ummsjobs.com/job/3010/
Note: ALL positions require you to have reliable transportation as well as provide your own housing accommodations.
Thank you for your interest in the EPSIP program! Applications are considered on a first come first served basis.
All applications will be processed through our Human Resources Application Portal. You will need to create a profile, then apply for you preferred position (s). Your application will be processed as soon as it is submitted. We will interview on a rolling basis until the position is filled. This means there are no application deadlines. If you have any trouble with the online submission of your application or essay, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org