Conquering Diseases staff can help with the following:
Clinical Research Volunteer Registry
- The Conquering Diseases Program recruits volunteers who are interested in participating in studies.
- Researchers may request a listing of eligible volunteers based on their study criteria.
- We require IRB approval and a docket number from the researcher in order to access the volunteers in our database.
Community Resource Center
Connecting with Community Conquering Diseases staff can help recruit volunteers for your studies with the following services:
- List your currently recruiting studies on our website;
- Feature your study on our website;
- Feature your studies in our monthly newsletter;
- Spread the word about your studies at community events;
- Display your IRB approved literature for studies in the Conquering Diseases Suite.
Conquering Diseases staff provides the following consultation services:
- MiCARD and ResearchMatch assistance,
- Recruitment plan development,
- Specialized population recruiting strategies,
- Troubleshooting recruitment and retention difficulties.