Conquering Diseases staff can help with the following:
Clinical Research Volunteer Registry
- The Conquering Diseases Program recruits volunteers who are interested in participating in studies.
- Researchers may request a listing of eligible volunteers based on their study criteria.
- We require IRB approval and a docket number from the researcher in order to access the volunteers in our database.
Community Resource Center
Connecting with Community Conquering Diseases staff can help recruit volunteers for your studies with the following services:
- List your currently recruiting studies on our website;
- Feature your study on our website;
- Spread the word about your studies at community events.
Conquering Diseases staff provides the following consultation services:
- TriNetX and ResearchMatch assistance,
- Recruitment plan development,
- Specialized population recruiting strategies,
- Troubleshooting recruitment and retention difficulties.