Services for Researchers
The Conquering Diseases program is a research core available to UMass researchers through the University of Massachusetts Center for Clinical and Translational Science (UMCCTS). We offer researchers the following services:
Clinical Research Volunteer Registry
- The Conquering Diseases Program recruits volunteers who are interested in participating in studies.
- Researchers may request a listing of eligible volunteers based on their study criteria.
- We require IRB approval and a docket number from the researcher in order to access the volunteers in our database.
Community Resource Center
Conquering Diseases staff can help recruit volunteers for your studies with the following services:
- List your currently recruiting studies on our website;
- Feature your study on our website;
- Spread the word about your studies at community events.
Conquering Diseases staff provides the following consultation services:
- Cohort feasibility;
- TriNetX and ResearchMatch assistance;
- Recruitment plan development;
- Specialized population recruiting strategies;
- Troubleshooting recruitment and retention difficulties.
Let us know how we can help you by emailing ConqueringDiseases@umassmed.edu.