- Mullin, D. and Funderburk, J (2013). Implementing clinical interventions in integrated behavioral health settings: best practices and essential elements. In Talen, M and Burke Valeras, A. (Eds), Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care: Evaluating the Evidence, Identifying the Essentials. Springer, 273-298.
- Blount, A. and Adler, R. (2008). A collaborative approach to somatization. In Kessler, R. and Stafford, D. (Eds), Collaborative Medicine Case Studies: Evidence in Practice. Springer, 97-104.
- Runyan, C.N. (2008). Essential Competencies for Medical Personnel. In O’Donohue, W.T. and James, L. (Eds). The Primary Care Toolkit. New York: Springer Publications.
- Runyan, C. N., Schinaman, S. A., and O’Donohue, W. T. (2008) What Goes Up Must Come Down: What Goes Up Must Come Down: The Complexity of Managing Chronic Pain and Bipolar Disorder. In Collaborative Medicine Case Studies; Evidence in Practice. In Kessler and Stafford (Eds). New York, New York: Springer Publishing. O’Donohue, W.T., Cummings, N.A., Cucciare, M.A.,
- Runyan, C.N., & Cummings, J.L. (2006). Integrated Behavioral Healthcare: A Guide to Effective Intervention. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books.
- Runyan, C. N. Opportunities for Improved Detection and Treatment of Alcohol Misuse: Using Behavioral Health Consultants in Primary Care (2004). In: Cummings, N. A., Duckworth, M., O'Donohue, W. T., & Ferguson, K. E. (Eds.). Early Detection and Treatment of Substance Abuse within Integrated Primary Care. Reno, NV: Context Press.
- Runyan, C. N., Fonseca, V. P., & Hunter, C. (2003). Integrating Consultative Behavioral Healthcare into the Air Force Medical System. In N. A. Cummings, W. T. O’Donohue, & K. E. Ferguson (Eds.), Behavioral Health as Primary Care: Beyond Efficacy to Effectiveness. Reno, NV: Context Press.
- Blount, A. (Ed.). Integrated Primary Care: The Future of Medical and Mental Health Collaboration. New York: W.W. Norton, 1998.
- Blount, A. “An Introduction to Integrated Primary Care” in Blount, A. (Ed.). Integrated Primary Care: The Future of Medical and Mental Health Collaboration. New York: W.W. Norton, 1998, 1-43.