Primary Care Behavioral Health -- Certificate Course Details
- The course is given in 12-13 week sessions 4 times during the academic year, September through June
- The certificate course consists of 22 pre-recorded e-learning modules that can be watched at any time and at your own pace; each takes about 1.5-2 hours to view and engage
- With your registration, you have access to live, online Q&A sessions with Dr. Blount and/or UMass faculty for 12 months
- We collect data for CE/CME 4 times during the academic year at the end of each session, you must finish the requirements of the course during the session you have registered for to receive CE/CME credit, you have access to all materials for 1 month after semester deadline date
Click here to review course objectives
Tuition and Payment
- $1400/$1600 with CE/CME per individual—please note that we do not allow multiple individuals to view the course with a single registration. Each individual must register separately.
- Payment can be made by credit card, check, or institutional PO
- Group rates of 10+ and UMass discounts available, please contact a learning specialist
- For online content: An internet connected device with speakers: laptop, desktop computer, tablet
- For live Q&A sessions: best done on a broadband connection.
Continuing Education credits available
Approximately 36 hours (varying depending on certifying agency). Click here for details
Click here for details