Embodying Mindfulness Through Yoga - with Éowyn Ahlstrom
4-week In-Person Program
February 12 - March 5
5:30 - 6:45pm
The Center for Mindfulness offers "You Choose" payment options for this course.
Range of Tuition Options: $150, $100, $75
For this program, you may determine your own tuition payment based on your financial means, with a minimum of $75. For those of you who can afford to, we invite you to make your payment at the higher level, which will help to allow those unable to pay more at this time to attend this program at a discounted rate.
- You will be re-directed to our online registration system where you will create a username and password
- You will be sent an email to confirm your account - you must reply to this email to confirm
- Return to the registration page and log in
- This course is listed under Special Programs at the bottom of the list - 'Areas of Learning'
Directions to the CFM
Often, we ignore our bodies until they start complaining through tiredness or sickness.
Many people think of yoga as a strenuous method to become a bigger better person.
This course invites you to gently change your relationship with your body and your approach to yoga practice.
You will learn:
- How to relate to your body with care and kindness
- How to distinguish between discomfort and pain
- How to use gentle yoga to support sitting practice
- How to practice yoga as mindfulness meditation
Join us for a highly experiential, interactive and meditative exploration of the relationship between yoga and mindfulness.
Éowyn Ahlstrom, BA, LMT, E-RYT500, is an experienced yoga teacher and CFM certified MBSR teacher, for a highly experiential, interactive and meditative exploration of the relationship between yoga and mindfulness.