Which program is right for me?
This 7-day program offers in-depth training about mindfulness-based stress reduction, healing and resilience, and the science and application of mind-body medicine.
MBSR Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
If you are looking to...
- Approach your life with more composure, energy, understanding and enthusiasm
- Develop the ability to cope more effectively with both short-term and long-term stressful situations
- Enhance your ability to manage and reduce pain levels in many instances
- Improve your focus, resilience and capacity to recover more quickly from challenging events
Offered in three formats: an 8-week program in-person or online, or an intensive 5-day residential program. Learn to access and cultivate your natural capacity to care for yourself, finding greater balance, ease and peace of mind.
MBCT Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
If you have been...
- Previously treated for depression and prone to depression relapse
- Seeking tools to break the cycle before mood symptoms and negative thoughts become severe
- Wanting a proven, effective alternative to maintenance antidepressant medications for preventing relapse
- Struggling with negative thinking, rumination and worry
Designed for individuals prone to depression relapse. Offered as an 8-week program in-person or online, combines the practice and clinical application of mindfulness meditation with tools of cognitive therapy.
Mindfulness-Based Special Programs
Unique mindfulness-based programs such as Mindful Eating, continuing education programs, workshops, speakers, retreats and special events - all taught or hosted by the Center for Mindfulness.
More about our special programs