Each gift to UMass Medical School brings us closer to our goal of improving the health and well-being of all. Our annual giving program offers our friends the opportunity to give to a cause that they believe in or that which has significance to them. You may direct your gift to a number of annual funds that we have in place to support education, research and patient care initiatives:
- Annual Fund - Unrestricted
- Annual Research Fund/Worcester Foundation Grants
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Graduate School of Nursing
- School of Medicine
- Barre Family Health Center
- Our Danny Cancer Fund
- Pancreatic Cancer Alliance
- Parents Giving
- UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center Annual Fund
- Center for Mindfulness
Give what you can today and make a difference in the lives of the many people touched by our education, research and patient care programs.
You can make your gift conveniently through our secure online web page or you can mail your check, payable to UMMF, to the Office of Advancement.
For more information about our annual giving program, please contact Kate Gomes by email or by phone at 508-856-5540.