Comeback TV (CBTV) Series
Comeback TV (CBTV) is a show made by young adults for young adults about resources to help young adults with mental health conditions on their path to successful independent lives! We cover many topics of interest, including those on the theme of education and employment!
Please view the playlist above or click on the links below to watch individual episodes of Comeback TV!
- Episode 1 | Announcing Comeback TV
- Episode 2 | Things to Consider When Looking for a Job
- Episode 3 | Therapy Animals: The Types and Your Rights
- Episode 4 | What To Do If Being Cyberbullied
- Episode 5 | Applying for a Job: Where and How
- Episode 6 | What is Peer Mentoring?
- Episode 7 | Choosing a School: The JedCampus Seal
- Episode 8 | Dress for Success: What to Wear to Job Interviews
- Episode 9 | Successful Adulting: My Must-Have Papers
- Episode 10 | Applying to College
- Episode 11 | 2016 Mental Health Awareness Campaign Efforts
- Episode 12 | Youth on The Road: Young Adults at the Tampa Mental Health Conference
- Episode 13 | Unemployment: Is it Good or Bad for Young Adults?
- Episode 14 | What Happens to my SSI When I Turn 18?
- Episode 15 | Outside-the-Box Accommodations in College, Part 1
- Episode 16 | Outside-the-Box Accommodations in College, Part 2
- Episode 17 | A Last Look