Office of Survey Research
NEW: The National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has certified OSR as a 2013 Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) vendor for conducting and administering all aspects of Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) surveys. Please contact us for more information.
The Office of Survey Research at UMass Medical School specializes in providing complete, customized health survey services.
A full-service survey research center, we work closely with clients to develop and conduct effective, targeted surveys with maximum survey response rates. We offer a broad array of health survey services:
- Survey planning and design
- Sample selection
- Data collection and processing
- Data analysis and reporting
Our clients — federal and state government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academic medical centers and institutions, and private sector clients — use the health-related survey data we collect for a wide variety of purposes:
- Informing public policy decisions
- Changing clinical practice
- Enhancing public health programming
- Increasing understanding of population health
- Improving health care delivery systems
Our robust survey resources are strengthened by our academic focus, survey research methods experience, and dedication to service excellence.