Academic Role: Assistant Professor of Surgery and Pediatris
Faculty Appointment(s): Department of Surgery and Pediatrics
Other Affiliation(s): Staff, Milford Regional Medical Center
Research Office: 55 Lake Avenue, Suite S4-868, Worcester, Ma 01655
Phone/ Fax: (508) 856 5821/ (508) 856 3137
Training - Clinical Interests - Research - Publications
1. Training :
Urology: Rhode Island Hospital / Brown Univeristy Program in Urology
Pediatric Urology: Children’s Hospital, San Diego
2. Clinical Interests:
- Hydronephrosis / Hydroureter
- Ectopic Ureter
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Undescended Testes
- Voiding Dysfunction
- Neuropathic Bladder / Spina Bifida
3. Research Interests: Voiding Dysfunction
- Makarovskiy AN, Ackerley W 3rd, Wojcik L, Halpert GK, Stein BS, Carreiro MP, Hixson DC. Application of immunomagnetic beads in combination with RT-PCR for the detection of circulating prostate cancer cells J Clin Lab Anal 11:346-350, 1997.
- Wojcik LJ, Hansen K, Diamond DA, Koyle M, Koff SA, Coplen DE, Caldamone AA.Cystic Dysplasia of the Rete Testis - A Benign Congenital Lesion Associated with Ipsilateral Urologic Anomalies" J. Urol. 158(2):600-604, 1997.
Books and Book Chapters
- Wojcik, LJ, Kaplan GW. “The Wet Child” in Urological Clinics of North America, Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, Urologic Clinics North America 25(4): pp. 735-744.
- Evaluation and Management of Pediatric Daytime Incontinence" in Topics in Clinical Urology: Pediatric Urology for the General Urologist, with Anthony A. Caldamone, New York: Igaku/Shoin, pp. 135-158, 1995
Back To Top