Employees or Extracurricular)
Definition: individual(s) who represent(s) an organization not officially sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester Campus or UMass Memorial Heath Care (UMMHC).
External users must fill out the electronic request for space form above. The application is submitted electronically to the UMMS Communications Office.
The Communications Office will review all requests and determine whether or not the request is an appropriate use of Medical School facilities.
- If approved, Communications Office will email the form to the Room Reservations. Room Reservations will then schedule the meeting based on space availability and information provided on the request
- Usage Fee: External users, including those sponsored by a Medical School or UMass Memorial department, may be charged a usage fee for events generating revenue.
- If the request is from a government agency, Communications Office will email the request form to the Vice Chancellor for Community and Government Relations. Requests will be reviewed and forwarded to Room Reservations for processing based on space availability.
- If a request is not approved, the University Communications Office will indicate the reason on the application form and return it.
- EBS set up and break down charges may apply for events occurring outside of regular business hours.
EBS (508) 856-3825 for setup support (If needed)
LRB Catering (508) 856-2910 (If needed)
Help Desk (508) 856-8643 for AV support (If needed)