Contracts and Research Agreements
Contracts and Subcontracts
The Contracts group reviews and negotiates research agreements and subcontracts. Please forward the following to the Grants & Contracts office for review prior to the receipt of an award:
- For Contracts:
- a completed and fully signed PeopleSoft Routing Form
- a detailed internal budget worksheet
- a completed and signed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Summary for each UMMS key person
- For Subcontracts:
- the above, plus a Statement (or Scope) of Work
- RFS will generate Letter of Intent
These forms can be found on the RFS Forms page. Please contact Grants.Contracts@umassmed.edu for further information.
Clinical Study Agreements
The Office of Clinical Research reviews and negotiates clinical study agreements.
Sponsored Research Agreements
The Office of Technology Management (OTM) reviews and negotiates specific research agreements involving licensing and intellectual property. Proposals and budgets for industrially sponsored research are reviewed by RFS and OTM in advance of submission to the company.
Please submit the following documents to the Grants & Contracts office for review:
- a completed and fully signed Routing Form;
- a detailed internal budget worksheet;
- a completed and signed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Summary