Graduate School of Nursing
Students are admitted through the Graduate School of Nursing and the matriculation process is performed by the Registrar's Office.
- Walk-in registration is conducted during orientation in June and the months of July - August for the incoming Nursing school students
- All items on the registration check off list are completed
- Picture ID's and library barcodes are issued
- Health clearance is verified by Student Health Service during registration
- Students are enrolled in all first-year courses.