Investigational Drug Study for Children, Adolescents, and Adults with Fragile X Syndrome
What are we studying?
The purpose of this study is to evaluate whether an investigational drug is safe and effective for the treatment of the symptoms of Fragile X Syndrome.
Who can participate?
Participants in this questionnaire based study must meet specific eligibility criteria including:
- Males and females between the ages of 5 and 25
- Who have a diagnosis of Fragile X Syndrome
- Who exhibit behaviors such as being listless, sluggish, or inactive, isolates themselves from others, has fixed expressions or lack of emotions
How will participants be compensated?
- Compensation will be provided for travel.
- The investigation drug is free of charge and all study-related evaluations are free of charge.
Dockets #14233; 209FX302 and 14231; 209FX301
Download a PDF brochure for this study.
Investing in the future...helping kids and families.