The Division offers research opportunities to undergraduates students, medical students, residents in psychiatry and other medical specialties, graduate students and post-doctoral students, in addiction related projects.
The links below provide access to descriptions of research opportunities in the Division and the faculty page will provide links to faculty research descriptions.
- Interact with Research Study Participants
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of physicians, clinical psychologists, cognitive neuroscientists, nurses, etc.
- Perform research study tasks under the direction of the Principle Investigator and Research Coordinators including, but not limited to, clinical procedures, computerized assessments and experimental techniques
- Explore statistical software programs and learn results analyses
- Observe Clinical Research Procedures
- Conduct Clinical Assessments
- Explore grant and research processes
- Perform complex analyses to investigate research results
- Identify mentor for specific area of addiction research
- Participate and collaborate in research/grant writing
- Identify and complete an independent research project