Becoming a Patient
Making an Appointment
Please call our UMass Pancreas Program coordinator Susan Prunier at 508-334-5274 or email prunierS@ummhc.org and she will act as a liaison between you and the various disciplines to schedule an appointment.
Preparing for an Appointment
Preparation begins with obtaining your medical records and information from your current physician. Information requested:
- Current medical history and physical exam
- Recent Imaging (CT scan, MRI/MRCP, EGD, ERCP,EUS, Pet Scan) actual x-rays or scans are required along with the written report.
- Current bloodwork including any tumor markers (CA 19-9,CEA, etc.)
- Pathology slides from any biopsy related to diagnosis
- List of current medications and doses
- Social security number
- Insurance card
Please bring the information listed above to your first appointment. If you do not have the information requested, we may be able to assist in locating the appropriate information.
Information for Patients and Visitors