Mentoring and Coaching
The Enterprise Project Management Office at UMass Medical School provides mentoring and coaching in project management processes and best practices. Our Medical School colleagues and our clients use our mentoring and coaching expertise to enhance their project management skills. We collaborate with colleagues and clients to examine current project management practices and show how to use the results of this effort to develop unique plans for improvement.
As mentors and coaches, we can help you with the following:
- Recovery of troubled projects
- Review and training of current practices
- Recommending methods that help your organization conform with project management best practices
- Developing complete project statements, scopes of work, and project plans
- Creating effective work breakdown structures or task plans