The delivery of a successful program depends on having a clear understanding of the issues from the outset of the development process. The Office of Program Development at UMass Medical School conducts feasibility assessments and analysis to enable our clients to envision the full picture and ensure a positive outcome. We analyze the current environment, costs, and scheduling. This in-depth examination provides the data needed to determine whether a desired program, product, or project should move forward.
Our assessments answer the following questions:
- Will proposed strategies resolve existing problems?
- Are given and projected timelines realistic?
- Are costs and staffing requirements feasible?
- What data collection systems are in place? Are they appropriate?
- Is the program sustainable?