| DIEGO ILLANES, MD |
2009 to 2011
- Funding Source: University of Massachusetts Medical School/Department of Ob/Gyn
- Study: "Live Sutures for the Repair of the Damaged Pelvic Floor"
| TIFFANY A. MOORE SIMAS, MD, MPH, MEd|
10/01/2007 – 09/30/2012
- National Children's Study: NIH-NICHD-NCS-07-11. Contract HHSN267200700024.
- Funding Source: NICHD-NIDDK
The National Children’s Study Center – MassChild (Massachusetts Child Health Indicators and Life Determinants) in Worcester County.
- Principal Investigator: Marianne E. Felice, MD.
- Co-investigator: Moore Simas T.
- Study Purpose: The NCS is a longitudinal study of children’s health, their families, and their environment. This study will examine the effects of environmental influences on the health and development of approximately 100,000 children drawn from a nationwide sample. Subjects will be followed from before birth to age 21 years.
| KATHARINE K. O'DELL, RN, PhD, CNM |
- UMass Faculty Research Grant, 2009-present. Pelvic pressure during Valsalva and Cough during Pelvic Floor Prolapse Quantification. [Principal investigator]
- US Food and Drug Administration, 2009-present. New England Urogynecologic Mesh Registry. [Co-Investigator].
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society Research Grant, 2005-2006. Pelvic pressure during activity and exercise. [Principal investigator]
- Commonwealth Medicine Research Grant, 2004-2005. Pelvic floor care needs and preferences for women in long-term care. [Principal investigator]
- Rehabilitation Nurses Foundation Research Grant, 2004-2005. Pelvic floor care needs and preferences for women in assisted living. [Principal investigator]