- About Us
- Cooking Possibility
- Healthy Eating
- Nutrition Research
- Programs and Services
- Healthy Recipes
- Mindful Eating
1 # whole wheat pasta
1 jar tomato sauce
1 package Yves Veggie Ground Round
1 large onion, chopped
1 green or red pepper, chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1. Saute garlic and onions in small amount of olive oil until soft and translucent.
2. Add pepper and mushrooms and saute 2-3 minutes more.
3. Add Veggie Ground Round and use wooden spoon to break up into pieces and mix with flavors in pan.
4. Pour in tomato sauce and mix thoroughly and heat thoroughly.
5. Serve over pasta. Top with Soyco parmesan cheese (Living Earth) or Veggie Topping (Shaws/Big Y, Stop and Shop)
Makes 6 servings
Per serving (395g): 378 calories, 1.6g fat, 0.3g sat fat, 74g carbohydrate, 21g protein, 10.7g fiber, 98mg calcium, 37mg vitamin C