- About Us
- Cooking Possibility
- Healthy Eating
- Nutrition Research
- Programs and Services
- Healthy Recipes
- Mindful Eating
Makes 8 - 10 servings
1 unbaked low-fat graham cracker crust
1 cup(7 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
15-oz. soft or silken style, calcium fortified tofu
1/4 Cup Ground Flax seed
1/2 tsp. Vanilla (optional)
1. Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over medium-low heat
2. Drain tofu and crumble into food processor or blender + flax seed
3. Add melted chocolate to tofu and blend until thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate for several hours, until firm.
5. Garnishing with fresh fruit is nice
This pie can be frozen and thawed for later use.
Per serving: 279 calories, 4g sat fat, 3.1g fiber, 5.1g protein.