1 cup water
1 tbs. corn oil
½ tsp. sea salt
3-4 cups whole wheat flour
1. Combine water, oil, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add flour gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon until batter is too thick to stir.
2. Continue to add flour, working it in with your hands until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a floured board and knead vigorously; add flour if dough is sticky; continue working dough with hands until it feels resilient and smooth and no longer sticks to the fingers when pinched.
3. Heat a griddle to 375 degrees.
4. Divide the dough into eight equal portions, roll with a rolling pin to about ¼ inch thickness.
5. Put on griddle, cook for 1 minute on each side.
Per serving(168g): 193 calories, 2.6g fat, >1g sat fat, 6g fiber, 38g carbohydrate, 7g protein, 19mg calcium, 2mg iron