• 3 cups blanched almond flour
• 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
• 1 cup sesame seeds
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Set aside 2 large baking sheets.
- Cut 3 pieces of parchment paper to the size of the baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and sesame seeds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil and eggs.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
- Place one piece of dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll to 1/16-inch thickness.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper and transfer the bottom piece of parchment with the rolled-out dough onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat this process with the remaining piece of dough.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden. (after crackers have cooled, you might need to put them in again for another 15 minutes to make them more crisp).
- Let the crackers cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.
Makes 60 crackers