• 2 or 3 medium zucchini, peeled
• 1 cup tomato sauce (see recipe attached)
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ½ cup reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese, grated
• ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, cut the zucchini lengthwise into long, thin slices. Set aside.
- Pour 1/3 cup tomato sauce into an 8X8-inch baking dish. Add one-third of the zucchini and drizzle with some oil. Sprinkle one-third of each of the cheeses on top.
- Repeat the process, creating 2 more layers, until all the ingredients are used.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbling on top. Allow to cool slightly before slicing. The lasagna can be made ahead, cooled, covered, and frozen for up to 2 months.