Make 4 cups
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey --local is best
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, diced
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet
- Place oats, coconut, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add honey and coconut oil and mix well until the oats are uniformly sticky.
- Evenly spread the oat mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet and stir granola well.
- Return to oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- While mixture is still warm, stir in raisins, dried cranberries and dried apricots. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
▴ Back To Top