Banana Bread or Muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup honey
- 4 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas mashed
- 4 tablespoons Smart Balance spread, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Grease two 1.5 quart (8 ½ by 4 ½ by 2 ½) loaf pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper. Alternatively, you could line muffin tins with muffin liners.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans and bake for 50 minutes or until bread turns light golden brown. If you are making muffins, bake for only 30 minutes. Makes about 24 muffins.