1 lb Firm tofu
4-5 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
2” Ginger root, peeled and shredded
½ Cabbage, shredded
6 Scallions, chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Carrot, shredded
1 Handful chopped Spinach
1 Package Wonton shells
1. Brown crumbled tofu with onions and olive oil.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
3. Spoon mixture into wonton shell and seal with water and corn starch.
4. Drop enough dumplings in to cover the bottom
5. Let it come to a gentle boil and add ¼ cup cold water to stop the boil.
6. Do this three more times and fish out with slotted spoon.
1/8 cup Reduced salt soy sauce
1/4 cup Water
1 T Rice wine vinegar
2 T Honey
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Szechwan sauce
chopped green onion (just the green part)
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Makes about 36 dumplings (6 dumplings per serving, with sauce): 282 calories, 4.6g fat, 0.9g sat fat, 49g carbohydrate, 13g protein, 5.2g fiber, 240mg calcium, 4.6mg iron, 35 mg vitamin C, 259mg sodium