Directions to MassBiologics by Public Transport
By MBTA bus: (Suggested Routes below:)
If you get off the bus on Morton Street:
- Enter the property on the south side of Morton Street, at the light near the intersection of Harvard Avenue and Morton Street.
- Enter the property between the brick pillars and follow this road through the property until you come to the MassBiologics facility on the left.
If you get off the bus at Walk Hill and American Legion:
- Follow Walk Hill Street until you come to West Main Street (the second set of two large columns) just opposite the entrance of Mt. Hope Cemetery.
- The facility is immediately on your right on West Main Street.
Walking from Forest Hills T Station (about a 1¼ mile walk):
- Be sure to exit the station onto Hyde Park Avenue side.
- Cross Hyde Park Avenue, and then turn right.
- Take the next left, which is Walk Hill Street (you will see a Dunkin Donut shop on the corner).
- Proceed on Walk Hill Street past Forest Hills Cemetery until you come to the intersection of American Legion Highway and Walk Hill Street.
- Follow directions above for Walk Hill and American Legion.
- If you get lost, call the receptionist at (617) 474-3000.