Interface with the UMMS Institutional Review Board (IRB)
The Clinical and Translational Research Support Core assists investigators with IRB interactions including:
- Writing and submitting initial IRB applications
- Assisting with amendments and renewals/closures
- Providing informed consent forms
- Consulting with investigators on human subjects issues
- Managing IRB paperwork and files
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) program description and registration instructions. CITI is a research ethics training course that is mandatory for all investigators and staff working with human subjects and/or having access to protected health or other confidential information.
CITI registration webpage - Main campus investigators and staff register under their academic department. Shriver Center emloyees' department is the Shriver Center. Choose the role that most closely describes your role in the research project (may not be exact). See link above for more details.
UMass Medical School Institutional Review Board (IRB) Forms