UMMS Residency and Fellowship Application Process
1. Determine your Eligibility:
Review the criteria to determine your eligibility to work at UMass Medical School and to obtain a License in the state of Massachusetts.
Read More ....
2. If your desired program participates through ERAS, you must register through the ERAS.
3. If your desired program does not participate in the ERAS :
fill out a UMMS GME Generic Res/Fell Application
4. If your desired program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP), you must apply through NRMP
5. Important Information for applicants:
NRMP policy requires that each training program provide complete and accurate information to interviewees. Read More ....
All applicants are considered on the basis of their preparedness, ability, aptitude, academic credentials, communication skills and personal quality such as motivation and integrity. UMMS graduate medical education programs do not discriminate with regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, or veteran status.