To navigate this website, use the blue menu on the left. If you have questions or content to add, please contact the Office of Global Health at email@example.com .
EBOLA RELIEF EFFORT
Many members of our UMMS-UMMHC Global Health community have direct ties to Liberia and have asked how to assist with the devastating Ebola outbreak. There are several ways in which you can assist with the relief efforts including:
- Donations of in kind items: UMMHC has graciously arranged for donations of protective equipment, which UMMS faculty have arranged to ship. Additional donations of masks, gloves, plastic gowns, caps, shoe coverings, goggles, and other protective gear will be accepted by the UMMS Office of Global Health (OGH) for distribution to frontline healthcare workers. Please contact Deborah Noble, OGH Project Coordinator at 508-856-6240 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on donation of in kind items.
2. Monetary donations - The following US non-profits organizations are working in many ways to provide advocacy and care during this crisis.
- MSF/Doctors without Borders – Monetary donations and direct care
- Global Health Ministries – Monetary donations and in kind donations
- Friends of Liberia – Monetary donations and advocacy
- Saving Healthcare Workers Lives – Donations to MSF and in kind donations
We thank you See attached chart for methods of donating to these organizations. For any questions or additional details, please contact Deborah Noble, Project Coordinator at OGH at 508-856-2840 and email@example.com .