Find new tools for living with greater ease, joy, resilience and balance
Mindfulness Tools, a 5-Day Residential Intensive Program™ is based on the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR), and is offered for those who may not be able to participate in the traditional 8-week course. The program consists of 5 days (38.5 hours) of direct instruction. It is strongly recommended that you take it as a residential course to fully immerse yourself in this program.
The program is highly participatory, supportive, and structured. You will learn and practice through:
- guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- gentle stretching and mindful yoga
- group dialogue and mindful communication exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
- individually tailored instruction
- typical schedule
Upcoming Programs 2017
(by 5 p.m.)
(by 2 p.m.)
||Centre for Mindfulness Ireland
* The Mindfulness Tools program at the Glenview Hotel in Wicklow, Ireland was rated one of the top 10 meditation retreats in the world by CNN in 2013.
Mindfulness Tools is offered several times each year in different locations internationally. Join our email list to be updated of the course schedule, as new programs and locations are continually added.
Accommodations: The cost for accommodations varies by location. For programs hosted by the Center for Mindfulness, please do not make hotel reservations until you have applied to the program and received confirmation.
How do I start?
Click on the REGISTER link corresponding to the program you are interested in.
Programs hosted by the Center for Mindfulness will be replied to by email with a registration packet containing:
- a letter with detailed information about the course
- a link to a questionnaire for you to fill out
- registration materials, including a request for payment information to be processed upon confirmation of your enrollment
After you submit questionnaire and registration materials, we will contact you to discuss any additional questions and to confirm your enrollment.
Considering Oasis Institute Teacher Certification by the Center for Mindfulness?
If you are considering becoming a certified MBSR teacher, the combination of Mindfulness Tools, a 5-Day Residential Intensive Program and the MBSR Self-Paced Video Program via Sounds True satisfies the Oasis Institute pre-requisite. For more details on Oasis Institute Teacher Certification, click here.
Please Email Us if you have any questions about the Mindfulness Tools programs.
On your day of arrival, Registration begins around 5:00 p.m. with dinner, followed by Orientation, and ends around 9:30 p.m.
Course days begin before breakfast, typically around 7:00 a.m. and conclude with dinner around 7:00 p.m.
Your final day starts as a course day around 7:00 a.m. ending after lunch, around 2:00 p.m.
The detailed course schedule will be provided by your instructor at Registration.