Explore, understand, articulate and further mindfulness in the lives of individuals, organizations and communities through clinical care, rigorous scientific research, professional training, and informed public discourse.
Our Vision, Mission and Values are fulfilled through a range of strategic initiatives that:
- Advance the health and wellbeing of society through mind-body research and publication
- Extend the reach of the Stress Reduction Clinic to provide greater regional access to MBSR for people suffering from stress, pain, and illness
- Transform the practice of medicine and psychology through the integration of mindfulness in the education and training of healthcare professionals
- Honor and nurture our children and teachers through school-based programs
- Address the unique needs of corporations and organizations through the delivery of tailored mindfulness-based wellness programs and research.
- Cultivate synergistic partnerships with healthcare insurers and providers to offer mindfulness-based programs
- Expand the local and global mindfulness community through interactive outreach initiatives
- Ensure the sustainability and vitality of the Center, its mission and values through mindful fundraising and philanthropy